When you’ve updated prices on your WooCommerce store you’ll need to also force a resync to Facebook to be sure that the prices show correctly.
To do that follow the instructions below.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- From the left navigation panel go to WooCommerce -> Settings
- Click the “Integration” tab
- Click the “Facebook for WooCommerce” link
- Click “Force Product Resync”
- Click “OK” on the alert that shows up
- Wait while the progress gets updated (updates every 5 or 10 seconds)
- When complete you’ll see “Products are synced to Facebook”