Maje Media goes above and beyond standard maintenance, providing a personal touch in managing your website. We become a member of your team, monitoring your site 24/7/365, making critical updates, and helping you plan for the future.
Keeping your WordPress installation, plugins, and themes updated to the latest, most-secure version is important in keeping your site working as well as the day you launched.
We take a planful approach to updates and our careful testing process helps to make sure things will still look the same and work as well as you expect after an update is done. If your site has custom code it’s not a problem for us, that’s our specialty.
We thoughtfully consider your business needs and identify hosting solutions to keep your website stable, secure and fast.
Your website is a critical component to your business and keeping it secure is a top priority. With common sense and extensive server management experience we work to greatly reduce your exposure to known security vulnerabilities.
Not only will we keep your site and server secure and up-to-date; we’ll also make it fast. We will speed up your site with our deep understanding of caching and the reasons that websites can become slow.
Our maintenance package has the following features:
- Site Themes, Plugin, WordPress Core updated monthly to the latest available version
- Daily security scanning for malware and file changes
- Every minute checks to be sure your site is online
- ASAP Server software upgrades when security vulnerabilities are found
- ASAP WordPress Theme, Plugin, and Core upgrades to the most secure version when security vulnerabilities are found
- Site process tests custom to your site's features
- New tests when new features are added via custom development
- Version control of your site's files (does not include uploads)
- Security plugin installed/configured/maintained
- Caching plugin installed/configured/maintained
- Daily backups of site files (including uploads) and database (your content)
- Backups stored on server
- Backups stored on Maje Media's Amazon Web Service's S3 service account
- Weekly backup file checks (database & site files)
- Detailed report of updates, including the new version number
- Review of updated plugins with a list of notable feature updates and additions based on those plugin's change log, plugin developer's site, or Maje Media's experience
- If your site requires the ability for your users/customers to login:
- Theme My Login: Redirection plugin
Our setup fee covers the following:
- Version control set up
- Initial site testing creation
- Security plugin setup
- Caching plugin setup and testing
- Back up routine setup and testing
- If your site requires customers/users to login
- Theme My Login setup and configuration including Theme My Login extension: Redirection
Maje Media offers affordable solutions for maintenance and hosting management.
Visit our Affordable WordPress websites page to learn more, or fill out the form below to get started with a free project consultation.